Ready To Join A Great Team?
Our mission is to build the best personal injury law firm in the United States.
We are striving to achieve the following goals by 2034:
1. 100 settlements/verdicts exceeding one million dollars;
2. 10 settlements/verdicts at or above eight-figures;
3. Training 1000 lawyers;
4. 100 trials in 10 years;
5. Contributing one million dollars in time and/or money to charitable causes; an
6. Earning 10 “Great Place to Work” awards.
Audacious? We wouldn’t have it any other way.
In order to get there we need to build a team with a diverse skill set and excellence at every level.
We need great attorneys, paralegals, client success professionals, marketing professionals, accountants, human resource professionals, technologists and business professionals.
We need people from all backgrounds. We are committed to building a team that looks like the communities we serve. Diversity has and will remain a driver of our success.
If you are reading this Please send your resumé. Too often, great candidates from “non-traditional” backgrounds will read a job description an think “they will never hire me”. Please don’t do this. We want to talk to you.
Please apply if:
You eager to become part of an exceptional team.
You want to grow as a professional in a supportive environment.
Our mission and values speak to you.
We believe in creating a culture where our employees feel valued and supported, which naturally extends to how they treat our clients and each other.
Join us, and experience a deeper sense of dedication and a heightened commitment to excellence in service and work ethic.
Connecticut Trial Firm Values:
- Excellence: We are dedicated to providing exceptional service and delivering high-quality work in everything we do.
- Innovation and Growth: We foster a culture of continuous growth, progress, and openness to new ideas, personalities, and change. We are change makers.
- Ownership: We take ownership of our work, ensuring accountability, and promote transparent communication within our firm and with clients.
- Empowerment: We value collaboration and empower every team member, recognizing that no job is too small and encouraging open expression of ideas. We put ourselves and our team members in the best possible position to succeed.
- Client Focus: We prioritize empathy with our clients, recognizing their unique needs and treating them with care, constant communication, and valuing their satisfaction.
- Community and Team: We are a team. We work in service to each other, our clients, and our communities. We look for opportunities to support each other and our communities. We empathize with each other and lead with curiosity and not judgment.
“Be not simply good; be good for something” – Henry David Thoreau
At CT Trial Firm, LLC we believe that our organization is a machine consisting of two parts: culture and people. We believe that great organizations have both great people and great culture. Great people have both great character and great capabilities. Great cultures bring problems and disagreements to the surface and solve them well, and they love imagining and building great things that haven’t been built before.
Say something if we aren’t holding ourselves to our principles.